Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Happy 4 months & Happy First Father's Day!

Kaylen is 4 months old now!  Where has the time gone?  She makes us smile everyday.  She had her 4 month pediatrician appt which went well.  She now weighs 15 pounds 4 ounces and is 26 inches tall!  She is in the 97th percentile for height and 85th for weight.  She cried with her shots but was fine a couple of minutes after.  Dr Bennett was pleased with her progress.  We are so happy to have a healthy baby!







We celebrated Mike's first Father's Day!  Grandpa was here too!  Such a treat.  We had a nice brunch on the water and played in the pool for a little while.  Grandpa and Kaylen got to know each other much better.  Such a nice relaxing weekend.  And the boys took me out for a sushi birthday dinner and I got an iPad for my birthday!  I am so spoiled!









My parents are flying in today from Texas.  This will be Poppi's first time meeting Kaylen!  More adventures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment